Wednesday 7 July 2021

An Unhappy Family

Hello everyone! I have made a story about 5 brothers who are angry and upset about there parents being together. Hope you enjoy! 

 My name is Tangaroa, and I have 5 brothers, a mother, and a father that can never be separated. My parents were in love. And did I like it? No. Because I hated it being squished between my parents. It is most annoying! My brothers Tane and Tu thought that it was unfair and should separate them. I agreed, for it was very small and not much space for us to sleep. My other siblings did not like the idea. Haumia thought it was horrible and said “We like our parents together! Do not separate them. They are in love.” Tane gave a face to Haumia and Haumia gave a face to Tane. Tawhirimatea was a little worried just like my brother, Rongo. Tawhirimatea was in anger and said: “STOP ok?! I love mum and dad just the way they are. Can’t we just keep it that way?!” I just rolled my eyes at my sibling. Who can say that? The youngest brother??!! Anyways, I was just sick of this. I was listening to my brothers argue and I’m just chillin’ imagining what the big world would look like. I feel my heart beating as fast as a huge drum. I could taste the thin air between my squished parents. I could smell the sweat of my hands in fury. I have had enough of this! And I will push them apart!!! To be continued….

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. I am Braden from St Mary’s School.
    I really like that you said you can never be separated from your family.
    I learnt that you have 5 brothers and a mum and dad.
    Maybe you could make it more colorful on the slide.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Braden

    ReplyDelete