Monday 20 April 2020

Disappearing World


Piece by piece, the street was disappearing. It all happened by a huge earthquake, making a noise like thunder or worse. It was so big that it ripped the world apart. Soon we were floating in space and nowhere but darkness, everything was separate.

I named it the Disappearing World because every single piece fell off our lonely world. It was sad that our planet was going, probably in a few years time though. I feel sad somehow, I really don’t know why. I’m a loud girl, But right now I'm empty. 

I could see the other half-world but not my BFF. Libby and I first met each other since we were both 6! I remembered the feeling where we had the same things and everything was happy. But then I feel worried. I sighed, being alone affected me more than the fact that I was on the wrong side of this world. 

Two years later I heard a rocket ship was coming to this planet! I saw a flash of light and suddenly Libby came to my rescue! She came out and gave me a hug because she missed me so much that she jumped on me. We both returned to our new side of our planet home, well most of it was still there and lived happily.  

6 comments:

  1. Gosh this story has some amazing ideas Diyanai, a world of 2 halves and a rocket ship!!!You have used some great words, I really like 'flash of light' 'making a noise like thunder or worse' and 'ripping the world apart".
    I wonder what parts of the world were still left, were there any houses, animals or cars?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's grate Diyani keep up the good work 🐶🐺

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have got sum good describing words Diyani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my name is Fahtima am in Room 23 at Owariaka School. I really like your blog post about the disappearing world, it was a great story. My favorite part was when you said 2 years later you heard a rocket ship. What did you do when you waited for 2 years, did you have food or water. What are the interesting things that happen? You should cheek out my blog. blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia Ora Diyani my name is Oshani and I am from room 24. I really like Two years later. I heard a rocket ship was coming to this planet! Do you like writing and why? Great great job/ Here is My blog Blog you later Oshani.

    ReplyDelete